Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...FocusSport carbon fibre front lip.

We'll give you a REALLY good deal on it and FREE installation labor. And of of course your car will be in a magazine, too.

I need to get this going pretty soon, by the way. Let me know if you're interested. You don't need to be local, just need to get here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
That's it, I am moving to Cali!!!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Randy I spoke to CasperSE and he is interested in getting this for his girl friends 05 ST her car won 3rd in the sedans at FOTB it is charcol gray and the lip would look very nice on her car. He said you can call him at 480-330-3972.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh she's his GF?

/me runs off to devise plan to "dispose of" Casper.......

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy I spoke to CasperSE and he is interested in getting this for his girl friends 05 ST her car won 3rd in the sedans at FOTB it is charcol gray and the lip would look very nice on her car. He said you can call him at 480-330-3972.
Thanks man, but if they are serious ask them to call me or they can post directly if they can be here fairly soon ( as in a few days ). If not, I'm still looking.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am in West Covina, and yes I would like to try out the a new flash.

Ryph
Dude your a baller!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
darn! living close to Focus Sport must be cool. you get good deals & be the 1st to have something that FS offers

·
Registered
956 Posts
Man... I live in Buffalo, NY... way too far from all of this action...
How do you guys get away with all of this tuning in Cali? Aren't there strict guidelines for emmissions? I am prepared to fail my inspectiona nd get creative... I am running the MBRP exhaust with no cat...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts