Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what topic this should go in. But my friend as an exhaust kit, and it is suprisingly loud. I can here him from about two or three blocks away. I don't know what kind of exhaust kit it is, or if it is a custom exhaust. Where can I find a silencer for it, do I have to know what kind of exhaust it is?

Really need help on this, so anything would help
Thanks,
CEG

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
this would go int Zetec Tuning, but i want to ask where in central africa are you? i don't think i've seen any members from that part of the world yet!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Not knowing what kind of system he has makes this kinda tough, take a look under his car (directly under the driver) at where the exhaust mates up with the flex pipe and follow it toward the back, if there's nothing there but a long lengh of pipe he can always add a resonator to that section. That's what I did to my Magnaflow systen after it got too loud with the addition of the race header.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dan-d:
Not knowing what kind of system he has makes this kinda tough, take a look under his car (directly under the driver) at where the exhaust mates up with the flex pipe and follow it toward the back, if there's nothing there but a long lengh of pipe he can always add a resonator to that section. That's what I did to my Magnaflow systen after it got too loud with the addition of the race header.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm guessing some resonators are universal?
That's what we were going to do, just follow it to see if we can find out what kind it is.

I am from New Orleans, Central Africa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts