Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a sedan w/ rear drums. I would like to upgrade those to disc, and maybe also upgrade the fronts. I'd like to retain my rims (Rota Slipstreams, 16x7, 45mm (?) offset).

Thanks for any assistance!
Rusty

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
check BAT they have the cheapest rear conversion kits i have seen

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to give the sponsors a chance first. If nothing pops up here, I'll look into it.

Thanks though!

Rusty

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

The sticky you linked to makes no sense to me. I don't know jack about brakes and that sticky didn't really help, that's why I posted here.

I wasn't aware BAT was a sponsor, thanks!

And BTW, Focus Fanatics (the magazine) can stick a finger in their ass for all I care. I won't buy one of those magazines.

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
Thanks guys.

The sticky you linked to makes no sense to me. I don't know jack about brakes and that sticky didn't really help, that's why I posted here.

And BTW, Focus Fanatics (the magazine) can stick a finger in their ass for all I care. I won't buy one of those magazines.
I gotta ask why......

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Thanks guys.

I gotta ask why......
Since I made the suggestion I figured I had better not ask but I am curious also.
That was one of the best BBK articles I have read. If I was not doing headwork and tranny I was ready to go buy a set.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
whats that all about????

Someone pee in your cheerio's this morning??

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's just an admittedly stoopid personal thing that doesn't really affect anyone else, so why spread turds, right?

Someone pee in your cheerio's this morning??
Yes, but that's beside the point!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts