Ford Focus Forum banner

looking for jeff or kristina biane

701 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  BUR_ZX3
dose anyone on here know how to contact jeff or kristina biane. they are the owners of the eggyolk yellow zx3 on page 38 of focus fanatic. if so ,please help. I see that they had the black plastic intsrumint cover painted to match the outside. I had the plastic cover that goes around the sterio painted and it turned out great but the same shop could not get the paint to work on the instrument cover. the messed up three covers trying. if anyone knows how to contact them please give them my email address( [email protected]). thanks in advance
<font color="blue"> </font>
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Kristina's name is HotRodKris here on FocalJet... im sure she'll be responfing shortly... as far as the body shop messing up ur gauge bezels.... I think you need a new shop, cuz it's not too difficult...
See less See more
Wow, didn't know her name was longer than just 'Kris'.
See less See more
You know that is interesting to hear... I had the exact same problem with my gauge bezel when I painted my interior. Definitely would like to hear what the secret is.
...Im betting the problem lies in the fact that from Ford the bezel is already painted (flat black)...Probably an incompatibility in the paints used...
Post your request in SoCal forum... she is there 12 hours per day!
I'd bet sanding it (past any paint used if any) and primering it first would help. I've seen lots of people with that piece painted.
I'd bet sanding it (past any paint used if any) and primering it first would help. I've seen lots of people with that piece painted.
exactly... it's all in the prep work.
The shop they use does top notch work. PM her HotRodKris as earlier stated and I'm sure she'll get back to you.

Tell her Big Earl says Hi!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.