Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to pick up a cheap, but undamaged '00 - '04 Focus hood. Scratches and less than perfect paint are OK, but no dents please. I can purchase it from you or we can trade for parts. I think this can only be a local deal since shipping will be a ton of money. Lemme know what you've got!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Eh, just a little something I been kickin around. For this project, hood to mess with = more power.
i knew it must have been more power

that is Randy's goal is it not

more power

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
ive got one.. but it has small dents on the pass side part.. fits perfectly though.. let me know, i dont want much for it

nothing that would interfere with the drivers sider upper corner.. which is where im guessing you'll be modifying it

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
dunno.. got any mk2 parts overstock or anything you wanna get rid of? the dents arent very bad.. if youre getting it repainted.. little bit of bondo and itd be smooth

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
ok, i can get a pic for you if you want one.. are you in the shop today or tommorrow? i could bring it by then if you want to just see it in person ... ill trade you for a 3 pole fan switch + 10 bucks (from me) if you like it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts