Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been going to the gym at school, doing 30 minutes on the eliptical each day. Also cut out drinking soda pop and other sweets/empty calories. To mix things up some days I ride the excercise bike. Weighed myself this morning and I'm down almost 20 lbs. 40 more and I'll be back to what I weighes when I graduated high school.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Sweet! I'm back to working out also, missed it. Not loosing weight, just converting my laziness. Good job on changing it up and keeping out of the flat spots. Keep up the good work!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ apexclipper I'd like to get down to about 170 - 180. I know that any less is probably not going to happen since I have way more muscle mass now.

On a related note, today I have an appointment at 11. Wanted to sleep until 9, then get up and go to the gym, come back home and shower, get dressed, eat and go to my appointment. But for some reason I woke up at 7 or so and can't get back to sleep. I'm catching up on laundry as we speak, still going to gym when it opens after 9 and do all the things I mentioned before making my appointment.

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
I always have to goggle what pounds are to stones!

We speak the same lanquage..but are poles apart.

:evilgrin:

Keep us informed into how you get on.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clipper, what do the Poles have to do with it? :p

In your terms, I guess I've lost nearly 1 stone, yeah?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yes. 14lbs = 1 stone.

Keep up the great work. Getting my elliptical next week

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Great work!

Between biking in the decent weather and hitting the eliptical and weight machines at the Y during the winter I'm down from a peak of 245-250ish to a very steady 207 which is more than I weighed leaving high school but is less than I weighed at 21. Now I just wish I was as strong as I was at 21, back then I did a lot more physical labor and lifted weights almost daily.

Still very happy with where I am now.

Apex, measuring weight with stones? I bet you still test for witches using ducks :lol:

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
We still measure our cars in MPH..as is our measurement of distance on all our road signs.. Even in the 21st century Brits struggle with this Kilometre nonsense.

Ducks? What's this about then?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts