Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Oh snap, todays mother joke of the day comes from Fisch in apartment 4C right next to the incinerator.

But from all the old posts the loudest exhaust for sale is the Vibrant. Put a race header and flexpipe and it will get even louder.

[ 12-30-2002, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Vegeta ]

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
I run a 5" Supertrapp and it is pretty loud with 9 discs in it. I still have the cat and the stock manifold on it. Only cars I have heard that are loader than mine are ones without cats AND with headers.

·
Registered
489 Posts
super what?????

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy a bosal yo!!!!!!!!!!

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
super what?????

buy a bosal yo!!!!!!!!!!

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Nothing wrong with the SuperTrapp. I run one and my car is VERY loud and VERY annoying. No cat, no muffler except for the Supertrapp and its uncapped.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
super what?????

buy a bosal yo!!!!!!!!!!

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Self expanitory see above. Bosal has been around for how long? Please do not talk bad about what you do not know about. Is you Bosal exahust tunable? Can you adjust the sound? Can you adjust the backpressure? Can you rebuild it as needed? Umm ok I am glad you like Bosal, I like Supertrapp that is why it has gone on all my racecars.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by Vegeta:
But from all the old posts the loudest exhaust for sale is the Vibrant. Put a race header and flexpipe and it will get even louder.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Vibrant + race header? NOooo don't get that! I had that setup and it was TOO LOUD!!!
And hella annoying too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Risk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Vegeta:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Vibrant + race header? NOooo don't get that! I had that setup and it was TOO LOUD!!!
And hella annoying too.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">He said he wanted the loudest muffler.

[ 12-30-2002, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Vegeta ]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Dude...just get a straight thru 2 1/2 pipe with no muffler-with the race header and flex.

And i bet a million dollars you love it

If you want to attract cops and stuff????

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by Vegeta:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Hi-Risk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Vegeta:
And hella annoying too.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">He said he wanted the loudest muffler.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No ****. And I was replying to your quote where you stated the Vibrant is the loudest.

If he just wants a muffler, just buy some coffee can muffler, a straight-through pipe ,and poke a million holes into it. That'll make it loud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts