Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today when I got home from school I was having a pretty bad day until I heard the diesel engine of the UPS man. I tear open the package and it has the FC intake and a shorty antenna haha. I go to my car and start pulling my old stuff off. after that the SVT snorkel fit amazing although it was kinda damaged in shipping. but not majorly so no complaints. I ripped out my old stuff and I took out the battery for its much easier that way. I put the new piping and stuff on but the fitment was kinda bad but workable. The box is truly ugly. its fiberglass and not smoth at all btu I mean Its better than paying an extra 100 bux for a volant. so Then I took it for a drive around 2800 to 5200 rpms and it was really deep and i loved the sound. I felt quite a bit of a difference it rev'd much easier. I would highly reccomend the system. well worth the money. I'll get pics up soon. I also replaced my stock ford emblem in the front with the black FC one that came with it and that looks cool I probably wont ever get to a dyno but very fun. where do I go next guys? I'm thinking an Apex-i catback and a jba shorty. I love the focus and its fun. btw if there are any ohio meets let me know!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love my FC intake, well worth the money, except the MAF didnt line up with the airbox how it is supposed to. No biggy though. Haha mine came last Thursday after school, the sound of the UPS truck makes my day

·
Registered
400 Posts
Is it $100 less expensive than the Volant? That's about the only way I'd go with it. I'm a big FC fan, but from what I've heard the fit and finish on that intake is less than special. I have a Volant and it's been awesome.

Congrats on the intake -- it makes a huge difference, huh?!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts