Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOW FOCI\'s back with a bagged Ranger!!

I'm postin these for my brother (LOW FOCI). Here's his new ride along with mine. He's still workin on the "bags" and he finished the custom paint a couple weeks ago. I'm sure he'll be posting here shortly with more details, but I told him I'd get the pix up for him so here goes...

Tuckin' tire...

Here's the headliner...

Let him know what you think!! Personally, I love it!!

Great work Blake!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Re: LOW FOCI\'s back with a bagged Ranger!!

Is your brother Huggy Bear?

Id like to see a diffrent set of rims, something from Boyd Coddington or Colorado Customs, but otherwise it looks nice.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

Looks sweet but that white shaggy stuff
Its different though so thats

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Please don't do that to your Focus

I'm not a fan of shag, but it looks well done.

·
Registered
83 Posts

that truck is on fire just trim the headliner a lil an it'll be aight. Btw you got one of the baddest foci's i've seen. but good job on the truck.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

ive never been a fan of mini truck rangers, but that one is nice
your brother did a great job

·
Registered
4,197 Posts

can we say front camber on the truck OMG
all bagged vehicles do that when the are all the way down...you don't really drive like that. Plus when you are parked it helps keep the wheels from getting stolen

·
Registered
1,808 Posts

Hey Tony, wasn't that his work truck? WTF happened to that???

It is sweet as hell though!!!!!!! I love it!! Tell him I see his old foci at Wal-Mart here in town every weekend!

·
Registered
307 Posts

all bagged trucks have front camber issues, but the old school twin-I beam on the ranger is by far the worst.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts

unless they are bagged right

95% of the people dont bag the front ends right and they have these nasty camber issues when sitting low, but if the job is done right with the right parts, there isnt nearly as much camber problems, barely even noticable

·
Registered
744 Posts

It's Pimp-tastic!

·
Registered
280 Posts

love the mustang rims,yeah all bagged vehicles in general have a tow camber up front doesnt matter if its a ranger,mini-van or a focus, why doesn't he cut out the bed to get the rear lower?c-notched?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Thank you tony-ynot, Thanks everyone! yes the back has to be finished and there are alot more plans,... as you know just waiting on paychecks!!

·
Registered
22 Posts

I can make your focus sit lower than that car. And with camber issues, its mainly the i-beam rangers. We have 2 s-10's, quad cab dually, expedition, and explorer with no hard camber issues. But for 1700.00 your focus will tuck tire, and lay lower for the time being, OH YEAH cool truck... if he needs anything for the rear end, we can also build him a custom 3-4 link rear end... JEsse

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Is your brother Huggy Bear?

Id like to see a diffrent set of rims, something from Boyd Coddington or Colorado Customs, but otherwise it looks nice.
I was just going to say that. Good one. Huggy Bear. BTW That Ranger is tight as Hell. Great job there bro.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts