Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since the other post was locked I had to update that I did contact Ron(focaljet-1) and everything is ok
. now sorry guys I haven't got a price on these yet. I payed 15 for the 2colors would be 7-10 for single. I am going to find out if I can get a discounted price depending how many want to order. maybe the more I order cost less per decal. Oh and i'm not selling anything on here since i'm not the one making them. you'll know how it works in here pm me more info.

just an update I found out today the pair of 2color will be $8 for 15-20people. so I guess we can start a list of who wants one and with what 2 colors. I make a new post just for that.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Re: LS decal:new:

Im down to pay more for the 2 color.

·
Registered
719 Posts

What does the decal look like?? do we have any pics?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here is the pic again for those who didnt see it.

·
Registered
249 Posts

the "team lonestar" lettering is way off of the straight line that I suppose you intended it to be. but other then it looks good.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts

Wow...
I hope that the "TEAM Lonestar" part isnt gonna be that crooked.

I would say get an outline of the state of Texas to sit in the background somehow and fix that lettering.

That would be pimp!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

no the decal wasn't made crooked it just with how big it was I decided to hack it up alil. If I would have kept it the way it was, it would have been placed more up. didnt want it in the middle of the window. I will probably go get another made this weekend a lil smaller this time to replace it. anyone else free Sunday are more than welcome to roll with me to get it made or buy one. maybe i'll make one with the outline of Texas just to see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

here are two other versions

·
Registered
719 Posts

I like both of the new ones, the one with Lonestar in Blue is cool, where are you getting these made?

·
Registered
719 Posts

I can help ya line it up Moxie... J\k

...Sorta

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

If you'll want to contact me my number is 210-632-2495 dont really want to say on here.

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts

I will take 2 of the new blue ones. How much?

Get 2 extra when you get them and I will send you monies.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts