Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dracconix - Cosworth Focus ST - 2nd Place Best Sports Compact (Lost to a sweet TT 300Z)

Pinto - Vortech SC ZX3 - Top 30 Spectator Vote

TFC - Best of Show for a Car Club (tied w/ Corvette CLub)

Hooters Girls.... Always a winning combination!!!! :twisted:

Cossie Goodness....

Engine Closeup... Show Stopper...

Jugomugo's SVT

Pinto's ZX3

rw02kr43's ZX3

The award winner.... (could you tell it was hot out???)

·
Registered
192 Posts
very nice.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good job guys!!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
how much hp power are u getting from the cosworth kit.

·
Registered
924 Posts
that side miror pic is amazing and wallpaper material

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
i know i dont understand shows, but few questions...
a. how does a damn TT 300z qualify as a damn sport compact?????? anyone anyone? thats freakin dumb.... stupid judging or something...
b. what makes a showstoper outta a few bolt ons? i always see cars , nearly stock, saying, "wow, look at my first place car"
or is it just by cleanliness or something? ( im not tryng to be an a hole or anything, just dont get taht...)
i would definitely win then with all my mods wouldnt i? or am i wrong? i dont get it, im dumb... lol
Adamo

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i think he just meant just like when ppl say something is a jaw dropper. i've been showing cars for 5 years. you dont win on your engine alone. the car has to be a total package. judging by what i see in the background of those pics, trucks and hot rods, the Z was put in the right class.

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well... we went to this same show last year.... they must judge it in a really bizarre way.... YOU pick your class, they don't, and a nearly stock Chevy Corsica with a short ram intake and fart can won 3rd.... as far as the show stopper, I was just kidding... I was actually getting tired of hearing all the people talk about the purple mustang sitting next to me... so it was kind of funny when they didn't win ANYTHING!!!!

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Well... we went to this same show last year.... they must judge it in a really bizarre way.... YOU pick your class, they don't, and a nearly stock Chevy Corsica with a short ram intake and fart can won 3rd.... as far as the show stopper, I was just kidding... I was actually getting tired of hearing all the people talk about the purple mustang sitting next to me... so it was kind of funny when they didn't win ANYTHING!!!!
well yeah same difference. the z wouldn't put himself in a hotrod class unless he was a complete moron.

·
Registered
184 Posts
awesome guys!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts