Ford Focus Forum banner

MAFtuner (not MAFterburner)

331 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TooleBox 
#1 ·
i was talking to the guys over at Pro-Flow a bit and we were talking about their new MAFtuner system.

It seems to be similar to the MAFterburner, but looks to have more features, an in-car LED display for quick tweaks without having to have your laptop in the car, etc...

I questioned them on the ability to tune past 5v & their response was that it CAN be tuned past 5v on the input, but the output will still only maintain a 5v max... anyways, it seems pretty nice, and a decent pricetag as well

Pro-M Racing is excited to offer a new laptop or standalone programmable air meter adapter. This new product allows you to calibrate the voltage output of your mass air meter to match different engines and injectors. Need more fuel at 2 volts? Not getting enough kick at the high end? Now you can compensate with thirty-two point manipulation of your transfer function to find your optimal curve.

With this new state-of-the-art calibrating hardware + software, your options begin by simply plugging the unit into your laptop. This nifty new product offers more features than the current Pro-M calibrator; such as 2 extra trim pots and many software options to ensure you more control over both your meter and your engine. This unit can be adjusted by hand or programmed with any laptop or your PC. The unit also features a full-screen readout of the mass air meters transfer function, allowing you to pick from standard curves or make your own. With Pro-M’s new software, it is now possible to reconfigure the mass air meter to fit your engine, injectors or other intake system modifications.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">http://www.pro-flow.com/Product%20pages/MAFtuner.htm

See less See more
#3 ·
no... just MAF calibrations...

but from what I hear Diablo will be releasing their tuning software soon which will allow you to tune all the things you had mentioned

http://www.diablosport.com/software.html

dont know when the scheduled release is, but i'll definately be picking it up when they do... I have had more attempts at custom diablo programs than one should ever have to have

[ 03-24-2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: TooleBox ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.