Ford Focus Forum banner

Maine Forest Rally Pics

388 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Andy Smith 
#1 ·
These are from the first day of the Maine Forest Rally summer 2003.

Sorry the camera's not so great, but enjoy just the same.

Here's the rest of pics: Maine Forest Rally 2003 - Summer

See less See more
#3 ·
I've added pics that some of my friends took. I'll be uploading some movies later.

I talked with the guy with the red SVTF that was running in the Club series, I pimped focaljet to him and he's right below me in New Hampshire, so I'll see if I can get in touch with him about the roll cage. You can also try emailing the air force reserve to see what brand of roll cage they're using.

#11 ·
I have a bunch of videos that friends took, but no where to host them. So if you know someone that will host them for me, let me know, i'll be glad to share, otherwise, send me a pm with your email address and i'll zip them up and send them to you.

For professional pics take a look at On a Limb Racing

I got IM'd today by one of the co-driver's from the Mitsubishi Team, I have to say that was a shock, he was reading my posts over on evolutionm.net and just decided to chat with me. Team Mitsubishi has been so "grassroots" it's been amazing, I've never felt so involved after leaving a race.

#12 ·
Yeah I spoke to the driver and co driver of the number 6 car and they were great guys. Really nice, and really thought that my sticker for Mark Lovell was nice.

Tim O'neil was also a really great guy. I'm pretty sure Vermont Sports Car made his rollcage. Could be wrong though....I know they do great work there though

#13 ·
This car is beautiful:

I can host a couple of your vids, but I dont' think you'll be able to email them to me, even in zipped form. But you're welcome to try.
bela@webnet-x.com
Try to send them there, or just shoot me an email and I'll give you some ftp information to get them to me.

#14 ·
does anyone know where I'd find out anything about what kind of suspensions they use? All custom or what? I run dirt a lot, but sorta limited to just how rough by the fact taht i'm stock suspension.

#16 ·
does anyone know where I'd find out anything about what kind of suspensions they use? All custom or what? I run dirt a lot, but sorta limited to just how rough by the fact taht i'm stock suspension.
Drummond Motor Sports (DMS) is really popular with a lot of the cars, as well as proflex. The Focus' were all coilovers that had been remounted to where the shocks are.

Oh and that red focus, his cage is from Vermont Sports car, i've confirmed it, in one of my pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.