Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this belongs here (probably not) but I konw it'll grab the most attention. MBRP has lowered their exhaust price to $299....The exhaust of course is from what I hear known to be one of the highest quality systems and is made of T304 stainless steel (Same as Borla) and I think is backed by a 5 year warranty.....With a full length resonator to quiet things down...I just found this out today talking with one of the techs...I'm still confused as to what exhaust I'd like to purchase but I thought I'd let everyone else in on the fun..

BTW don't be afraid to mention Jibberish18 or "Sidney" when you call up and order one...
Thanks! Enjoy.

·
Registered
193 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Damn, and they even have them for the wagon, and sound clips on their web sight. I wish the shoot-out was done, so I could make up my mind! Anyone running an MBRP with a hi-flow cat, if so what do you think?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
www.MBRP.com - they are Canadian, and located in Huntsville, Ontario.
I have their ZX3 exhaust, though its not installed yet, I am going to post a review for you guys when I do infact get it installed.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That sounds pretty nice to me i wonder what else has been done to the motor? But a real nice tone and it looks like a nice tip on the end

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
That sounds pretty nice to me i wonder what else has been done to the motor? But a real nice tone and it looks like a nice tip on the end
there is nothing else done to the car on their site. i had this exhaust by itself as well as coupled to a high flow cat. it sounds really good if you're just going to be running everything else stock with the exhaust system, but watch out when you add headers etc. it gets LOUUUUUD. i got rid of mine after a fix it ticket and a lot of angry neighbors.

NAte

1 - 8 of 8 Posts