Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever consider these for fogs? Or even there driving lights? Has anyone ever used these? I was thinking about buyin a set for fogs on my car.$349.99 for the kit.

Specs:3000K has an approximately 3200lm output, which is more than 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light. 3000K emits GOLDEN YELLOW color and offers superior penetration power during adverse weather epically in dense fog. The applications of the 3000K kit aim more towards secondary lighting apparatus such as high beam and fog lights. The 3000K capsule is actually a 5000K capsule specially coated with a film that filters out all the wave length except the range of wave length which emits yellow. This is the color temperature that will catch all the attention on the road. Please note: most customers have a common misconception that the higher the K (Kelvin temperature) the brighter it gets, but in fact, it is the opposite. The K rating is inversely proportional to the light output, therefore the lower the K the brighter the light output. Also Xenon runs cooler and than your traditional halogen, therefore it will not melt your housing.

Was checkin out XenonPros.com

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
chinese company owned by us
not sure about the quality of Mcullouch, but heard that these only can use their bulb only when something goes wrong.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
dude, check the HID group buy in the "Group Buy" section. $299 shipped

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont own a Focus or I would. I want to buy 2 kits,one fog kit and one headlight kit.Just wondering if anyone has used these as headlights to see what kind of light pattern they produce.I have an 03 Sable. 10k for drive lights and the 3k fog kit.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
you dont need a focus to buy from the group buy
they dont go by car, but bulb size. half the jetters on here have some type of aftermarket headlights, which ISNT the same bulb as stock. just check to see what bulbs you need & give Gabe a call. multiple kelvin ratings & a lot of bulb sizes to choose from. 9006, 9007, h3, h4 etc etc. many more choices

1 - 7 of 7 Posts