Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donations are currently being accepted to benefit the family of TEAM-MA and FJ member Joseph Siemons (Joe ZX3 609707).

Joe was killed in a car accident last Friday night (4/25) in Dover Delaware. Thread 1 Thread 2

For those who are interested, here are the funeral arrangements:

Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and from 9 to 10 a.m. Thursday in George H. Winnberg Funeral Home, 1707 New Road, Linwood, N.J.

Funeral Mass will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday in St. Bernadette's Church, Northfield.

Burial will be in Laurel Memorial Park, Pomona, N.J.

Donations can be made to me via paypal by clicking the donate button below.

Or if you choose you can snail-mail your donations to djwirfel:

David Wirfel
127 Den Rd
Lincoln University, PA 19352

Please make checks and money orders payable to David Wirfel c/o Joe609707

Once donations are received Dave and I will take all funds, combine them and present a check to Joe's family.

If you wish to leave a little note feel free to do so in the notes section of the paypal payment screen or along with your mailed payment. I will print them all out in paypal, and combine them with any recived via mail. Even if you do not leave a note, please at least include your FJ or TEAM-MA user ID.

<center><form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="[email protected]">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Memorial fund for Joe zx3 609707">
<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but04.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
</form></center>

If you read this post and even if you do note donate, please give it a bump so it stays at the top.

And remember every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Steve (MMI-ZX3)

Please take a minute to check out this page on TEAM-MA dedicated to Joe. CLICK HERE
Big thanks to jim01ZX3 for putting that together.

[EDIT]
It has come to my attention that you can't leave a note with paypal payment. I guess with this type of payment it doesn't allow it. So if anyone wants to leave a personal note they can either post it here or pm/e-mail it to me.

[EDIT-2]
Donations will be taken through the weekend of Focal Explosion 2003. TEAM-MA is dedicating FX03 to Joe's memory.

[ 05-01-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: MMI-ZX3 ]

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Not much, but it's something.

My condolences to the family and friends of Joe.

-Matthew

·
Registered
658 Posts
special thanks goes out to steve for geting this up and running. i have been pretty busy at work but will be sure to keep on top of things. im sure his family will appreciate anything we can do for them...keep em comming

·
Registered
406 Posts
Damn... When I have some extra cash to donate you can count on it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Donation sent but I couldn't find the message box. So please send my condolences to his family. Did not know him but sad to see a fellow car enthusiast leave us like this.

Condolences
Focus545
Team South Florida

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Done: I was not able to leave a message either. Even though I did not meet Joe in person, Joe is still part of the Family(Focaljet Family) We Will Miss You Joe. R.I.P Joe

zetecinside
Team New England
Member #:24

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the bump Marcelo and to everyone who has donated so far. Keep 'em coming. Remember any little bit will help. Even if 1/4 of our members donated $5 each, that would be one helluva dent in funeral expenses.

Thanks again everyone

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dave, I'll bring money to you or snail mail it.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
The loss of a member is a great loss to the community as a whole.

Please express our sorrow to his family and friends.

Danny (dan-d) & Kathy (kd7331) Dawson

Donation will be sent as soon as this post has been done.

Sent from [email protected]

[ 04-30-2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: dan-d ]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts