Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming through Merced on Tuesday afternoon about 4 pm. I'm in my Boss 302, and just driving along, trying to get home after a 12 hour day. This dumb ass in a beat green Integra, jumps in front of me and slows down. Mind you, there is tons of traffic, it's damn near bumper to bumper. So then he starts dropping gears and flooring it, then hitting his hazards (again, like a dumb ass). I'm not sure if he thought we were racing, or trying to race (I wasn't, going the speed limit, just working my way through traffic, and trying to get home), really pissed me off. The funny thing is, at the exact same location (99 south) about 10 years ago, I was in my EVO 9 after a long day, and the exact same thing happened. So, my question to the Merced'ites: What the hell, man?

Rant over. Just really angered me.

·
Sexy Captain Sultry
3,231 Posts
Welcome to my world, George! :lol:

Not a week goes by that some meth-heads in a beat-ass Honduh (because all Hondas are race cars, you know!) try to line up with me in my beat-ass, 16-year-old Saturn. :rolleyes: Mind you, I'm just trying to commute to/from work.

That being said, if you're ever around and have a few minutes to spare, I'd love to buy you a beer and perhaps check out this Boss 302 of which you speak. :evilgrin:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I forgot you were up there! I will pm you next time I'm through there with some time, and I'll buy you the beer! Damn good to "hear" from you! Thanks for the Merced explanation, at least it's not just me.

·
Sexy Captain Sultry
3,231 Posts
Man, I forgot you were up there! I will pm you next time I'm through there with some time, and I'll buy you the beer! Damn good to "hear" from you! Thanks for the Merced explanation, at least it's not just me.
:lol: Good to hear from you too, brother! Glad to hear you're still kicking as well!

By the way, Don, where the hell is everybody? Hale's gone, Katy's gone, Robby, focuzzn, everybody. Are you still in touch with anybody?
The only person I've spoken with recently is Bradley, and that was a few months ago. Not only is everybody "gone" from this site, but it seems they've forgotten how to use their phones as well. :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi guys, first time I've posted in this thread, I just started using Tapatalk recently. My car has been parked for almost 2 years but I'm finally working on her a little bit at a time. Some maintenance, some repair, some upgrades. Hopefully she'll be back on the road within a couple months

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts