Ford Focus Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
I'll buy it, what's wrong with it?
Honestly nothing I don't already have the parts for, I just fell completely out of love with it.
The want for a factory turbo non-FWD is real.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
If it's still relatively stock, and you want to get rid of it. Let me know, take your time, no hurry on this end. I sold mine years ago, and still miss it.
Won't be soon, out of a job in 3 weeks, plan is to save up once I start working again and get myself into a Golf R/Evo X/something like that.

Not really stock haha,
Coilovers, Tune, ORP, Euro collections rear bumper, collections front grill, 18x8 PR1.2, Front strut bar, 28.6mm RSB, F2 RS spoiler, braided brake lines... pretty much all the basic bolt ons.

But I may start going back to stock once I'm working toward getting a down payment on the new car.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Won't be soon, out of a job in 3 weeks, plan is to save up once I start working again and get myself into a Golf R/Evo X/something like that.

Not really stock haha,
Coilovers, Tune, ORP, Euro collections rear bumper, collections front grill, 18x8 PR1.2, Front strut bar, 28.6mm RSB, F2 RS spoiler, braided brake lines... pretty much all the basic bolt ons.

But I may start going back to stock once I'm working toward getting a down payment on the new car.
Put the stock pipe back on there, and if you're using an old xcal 2 from focusport and you'll throw that in, I'm all good with that.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Put the stock pipe back on there, and if you're using an old xcal 2 from focusport and you'll throw that in, I'm all good with that.
SCT Livewire TS from FSWerks, tune by Randy before he left for Mountune.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Also, since we're talking, what color is it? (please don't say blue, please not blue).
It's a black 3dr EAP... I have a build thread on here.

I would probably flash it back to stock and take off the ORP to sell separate.

Shall see what happens over the coming months for me job wise. As that will determine when I can buy something else.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It's a black 3dr EAP... I have a build thread on here.

I would probably flash it back to stock and take off the ORP to sell separate.

Shall see what happens over the coming months for me job wise. As that will determine when I can buy something else.
Sounds good. I still check this page regularly, so pm me here, or just post up in this thread, and I'll find it.

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
wait wait...are you telling me the Norcal Banter Thread has been the same since 2014?

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
i remember a day when we had a new thread ever week. That's a thousand posts a week minimum. Every Friday was Dato Day. We wanted to know about everyone's dildos and inevitably, some one would type out IDBSVNL. The players were Mike, Hale, Katy, Kris, Tina, Sometimes Ryan, Dev (if he's real), Frush, Brad, Lorin, Jen, Chris, myself, Tala would make occasional appearances, and the infrequent appearances from other OG's.

FocalJet and this Norcal Group was something special. some of my best, and closest friends came from this place.

I miss those days. I miss my SVT.

161 - 180 of 185 Posts