Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Novi and looking for a good reliable SVT dealer nearby, within an hours drive. Anyone help me out? Thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I tried to look the place up to get directions, they have one in wayne and one in dearborn, both on Mich. Ave. Which one are you talking about?

·
Registered
883 Posts
My first Focus was from Jack Demmer. I got my SVT from North Bros. in Westland. Amazing, amazing place - I'd recommend them over Jack Demmer. If you go to North Bros. PM me and I'll let you know my salesman's name who only goes by referral.

Edit - I believe they are talking about Jack Demmer in Wayne, right across from the plant where they make the Focus.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah, the Demmer in Wayne. The one in Dearborn is a Lincoln dealership.

They are not doing the flash right now. Apparently their satelitte uplink is not functional so they can't download the flash. I was supposed to have it done there tomorrow.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah, the Demmer in Wayne. The one in Dearborn is a Lincoln dealership.

They are not doing the flash right now. Apparently their satelitte uplink is not functional so they can't download the flash. I was supposed to have it done there tomorrow.
Will ya let us know when they're doing it?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
IS Jack Demmer mod friendly? My dealer where I got my SVT from is Bill Brown and they are not the friendlist of all people there. I haven't had any problems yet, but I always feel the need to change my engine mount everytime I bring it in there.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have yet to find out for sure but from my conversations with the SA they won't blame it on the mod unless it's actually the cause.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to call North Bors. in westland like silverbulletsvt recomended and see what they say about the flash. I'll let you all know tomorrow what they say.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
My first Focus was from Jack Demmer. I got my SVT from North Bros. in Westland. Amazing, amazing place - I'd recommend them over Jack Demmer. If you go to North Bros. PM me and I'll let you know my salesman's name who only goes by referral.

Edit - I believe they are talking about Jack Demmer in Wayne, right across from the plant where they make the Focus.
Never, NEVER GO TO NORTH BROTHERS. I have had my car damaged by them 3 times out of the 4 times it's been there. They relentlessly try to screw me on service, telling me things like my rear brakes were almost bare, while my fronts were fine .... ???
I say Demmer or Bill Brown.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts