Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,213 Posts
My buddy is a photographer. I talked to him and he is game for coming out, if everyone is okay with having pictures of their car taken.

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah im down. I do photography as a hobby so I was planning on taking pics as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well it's not official at this point but it's looking like either the weekend of the 17th or 24th of May.

· Registered
7 Posts
If youre not already on it we have a facebook page MI FOCI. We meet every weekend when its warm on woodward and normandy. If youre interested in getting a large meet together it might be a better place to organize as its pretty active and michigan specific

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If youre not already on it we have a facebook page MI FOCI. We meet every weekend when its warm on woodward and normandy. If youre interested in getting a large meet together it might be a better place to organize as its pretty active and michigan specific
I wasn't aware. I'll check it out. Is there one specific person who organizes the meets? I figured there was a group meeting regularly somewhere but I was thinking of a larger meet at maybe a little more central location. I myself visit Livingston county quite often so a weekend trip wouldn't be impossible. Bakers of Milford is another huge car meet spot for all car people. But I'll check the page out.

· Registered
7 Posts
I wasn't aware. I'll check it out. Is there one specific person who organizes the meets? I figured there was a group meeting regularly somewhere but I was thinking of a larger meet at maybe a little more central location. I myself visit Livingston county quite often so a weekend trip wouldn't be impossible. Bakers of Milford is another huge car meet spot for all car people. But I'll check the page out.

Anyone can propose a meet on there. I admin the page along with sam fisher. If you have a date and location feel free to post and see who's interested. Also add any other focus owners in Michigan. It's good for buying selling parts and mechanical how to type stuff as well.

· Registered
283 Posts
I hear some loser started that page.

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Alright guys, so here is what I am thinking, we can meet up at the RiverFront Bar and Grille for lunch around noon. And after some food and chatting we can go for a little cruise and head to local park for some pics and such.

Here are the directions for that.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42....3df05d41a6734!2m2!1d-84.529758!2d42.69212!3e0

Input is still welcome, if you guys want to do something else, lets hear it. Lansing is hard to find plentiful open and free parking with decent picture scenes. We could also cruise around and look for pic spots on the fly.

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Sweet! Sound the alarm in the metro area would ya. Lol

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Alright guys! Time to vote for a date.

The options are the 17th or 24th of May.

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I only have 2 people voice there vote on a date. Looking for more.

· Registered
1,213 Posts
either works for me. the sooner I know the better. That way if I have a job at that time I can make sure to have it off.

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
UPDATE!!!!!

So the following has been determined.

Date: Saturday May 24th
Place: RiverFront Bar and Grille (325 City Market Dr, Lansing, MI 48912)
Time: 12 noon

We will meet at Riverfront for some grub and **** chat, and then we can do some cruising for pics and what not. There is a park only a few miles from the restaurant that we can line up at and we can take some pics and check out the cars. If weather is not favorable then we can come up with ideas on the fly at Riverfront. ( I know there are some parking garages on the north side of campus but they cost a few bucks but its an idea ill throw out now).

Here are the directions for that from Riverfront to the park.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42....3df05d41a6734!2m2!1d-84.529758!2d42.69212!3e0

· Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Bump for another reminder

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.