9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
I will be there Hopefully running in HPDE 4
possibly with one other

·
9,347 Posts
Take no offence to this please, but
It doesn't seem like there is much promotion going on for this. the forum is buried down here where only a small group of the forum members look regularly.

Maybe it should be placed up top like the JF2 forum was then maybe it will catch the attention of the people that don't care to race but want to come with their car and meet everyone and support our beloved little car.
There just isn't a buzz about it like there was for JF 2 or FOTB.

I know its not meant to be as big but still. Down here I am certain its not getting much attention.

Obviously I don't know what all is going into it or if there are outside promotions, but this is just my opinion as an outsider. I will be at the event FJ presence or not but I would LOVE to see a big focus presence as well!

·
9,347 Posts
Saturday or Sunday most likely. I doubt, many people will run on friday. I am not sure which day will be better for stationary cars :)

·
9,347 Posts
Pardon my n00bness but what is a coral?

·
9,347 Posts
That changes nothing :lol:

·
9,347 Posts
Leo, Sorry I missed your call today. I will give you a call tomorrow around lunch time.

·
9,347 Posts
As long as you don't have illegal mods and have a good cage a H&N restraint you should be ok to run in SF I think even if you aren't competitive, you would be dicing with traffic the whole time. You may just want to run ptf or TTf

·
9,347 Posts
PTF it Performance touring F
TTF is Time trial F

TT runs with HPDE 4 and it just goes by your best lap while PT is wheel 2 wheel

HPDE 4 and TT have open passing and there are no H&N requirements or anything so you should be good to go there.

·
9,347 Posts
I will be giving ride alongs in hpde3/4

They changed the run groups so no TT is alone with 3&4 running together so hopefully that means open passing for us!

·
9,347 Posts
bryst06 said:
I'll be there with my girlfriend.
Sweet! Dibs on a ride in that beast you call a car

·
9,347 Posts
Seth, No problem I will almost certainly have some sessions late in the afternoon on all three days, once the schedule is out I will pm you and we can set something up I will keep the right hand seat open for you for a session. Only thing is that my car is missing upgraded cams so I am probably down what like 20 hp to you?

·
9,347 Posts
yes, there are no fees as far as I know to get in either. Please post in the thread in Pitstop if you are coming .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.