Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously considering trading in my 03 Focus SVT 5 door loaded (except euro package). I have only 3,300 miles. I am taking a hit at the dealer but getting money off the new Cobra 10th Anniversary edition. This is my 5th car from that dealer, 3rd SVT 10th overall Ford.

Anyway I guess what I am saying is if anyone is in the market for a black 03 SVT Focus 5 door that is loaded plus has a Clifford Solaris Alarm/Remote start that is safe for Stick Shift cars, let me know. If I trade it in you can get a great deal at the dealer on it. That's probably not going to help me out, but the buyer should be able to pick it up for what a grand more than they are giving me? Still a deal.

I have not decided to do this or not, but I drove the cobra on saturday and really liked it.

Dan

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wish you lived in South Florida! Congrats on the snake brother!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No congrats to me. Got aproved for loan and all but my Focus SVT aint worth jack. Geez I sold my 98 Contour SVT after 6 months and only lost $800 from what I paid. It will cost me $7000 to get out of lease. I gotta wait.

The good news is I will probably put a deposit down on an 06 Cobra as soon as they let me in 05.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts