Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stopped at a gas station today and this lady with three small kids drove up in a brand-spanking new red one.

I asked if I could look at it and she said they picked it up from the dealer Friday and Saturday while driving a truck threw up a rock and cracked the windshield and then also put a nice ugly dent in the top about an inch above the windshield line. It was ugly and just bad luck.

She said it was her husbands car but she really liked the way it would take corners. Of course, she was comparing it to her "car", which was a Toyota Sienna.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Those are some pretty good cars imo. I like really like them and rarely see any driven around where I am at. I do like to visit the bmw dealership in my area and drool over that plus many many other carlicious cars.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just bought a chili red Mini Cooper in January! They have a Cooper dealership in Mentor, Ohio about an hour and a half from my house. I'll post some pics of it as soon as I get it all cleaned up nice and pretty.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i test drove a mini cooper S. love it, cornered great had some nice power. but it was just a little to small for me. i fit fine in it. 6 foot 1 and 200 lbs. but the not enough trunk room for me. I have a 3 year old i have to trail around.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, Coopers are sold at "select" BMW dealerships.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
234 Posts
They all live here in Georgia!! I see 2-3 a day, seriously. I hope that this means that there will be some price leveling in the near future for the Quaife...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Forget a new mini, i want a Huffaker Engeneering Full race RHD mini! rollin on 10x8 panasports wrapped with yoko A008Rs. Fully gutted and caged...mmm....i wonder if joe huffaker will do a new mini...

·
Registered
461 Posts
They're only selling 20k a year. That's what they've planned and they're apparently sticking to it. I would love to have one, but don't have the $24,000 for a nicely equipped S.

Andrew

MINI Enthusiasts be sure to visit Mini2.com

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Originally posted by Gutted Hatch:
Forget a new mini, i want a Huffaker Engeneering Full race RHD mini! rollin on 10x8 panasports wrapped with yoko A008Rs. Fully gutted and caged...mmm....i wonder if joe huffaker will do a new mini...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">A guy after my own heart...

G

·
0 Posts
Actually, they sold about 30,000 MINI Coopers in the US during the past year. (The MINI Cooper has been on sale in the US since 3/22/2002.) I just picked up my 2003 MINI Cooper S three weeks ago today!
It's way fun to drive.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Originally posted by Mike-SVT:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Here there independent dealerships, not even near a BMW dealer

I see 20 a day where I am, you could see like 3 or 4 on the same block. I don't even notice them much anymore, but then again I am probably sick of seeing allot of car people drool over. I am so tired of seeing Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, or Hummer! Infact the best way to get attention in a car here is drive a real beater, everyone will stop and stair in shock!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts