Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i dunno...you really think they are photoshopped? there are too many slight variations for me to think it is a photoshop. i definately dont like it either way!

·
Registered
943 Posts
No sir, I don't like it.

And how many more triangular headlights are we gonna see. They're even putting triangular HID's on Volvo trucks now. They do look pretty sweet up close. Just can't imagine one of those coming up behind you and those HIDs hitting your rear view mirror.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Since they are updating the front ends of the 04 Lancers it is only natural to do the same for the EVO.I think it looks good.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
No sir, I don't like it.

And how many more triangular headlights are we gonna see. They're even putting triangular HID's on Volvo trucks now. They do look pretty sweet up close. Just can't imagine one of those coming up behind you and those HIDs hitting your rear view mirror.

The Volvo Trucks look very nice with those headlights i see am all the time.With an uncle as a trucker and all and living in between to trucking companies well i see em often.
The New Kenworth's look nice to along with The International's

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
well i see mitsu if following the nissan trend with giving every vehicle triangular lights,and ruining the car in the process,like the altima,and espically the maxima,they RUINED that car...the nose i dont like the new evo with,but the lancer 8,i looovvee that car!

--Ted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts