Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find molded mud flaps that fit nicely to our Focis? Does Ford make any?
I like the look of a nice set of paint matched molded flappers. Lemme know. -Eric

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they the Ford molded ones? Are they black or colormatched. And how much....I am interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought the actual Ford moulded splash guards made for the Focus. Ask your dealer about them. They fit perfect and look good...they are not mud "flaps".

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I've had a set on my sedan for almost 2 years now, love them:), but they do scrape when I go over a speed bump.:(

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
how much are they?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got a set for the German Focus that are real nice. They are a little bigger and also less expensive than the USA units.

I got them thru the fellow that you see on the Jet; I think his handle is IndyJones.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
I got a set for the German Focus that are real nice. They are a little bigger and also less expensive than the USA units.

I got them thru the fellow that you see on the Jet; I think his handle is IndyJones.
if you go this route, hit him up at www.european-parts.net ...he's not on FJ anymore, cuz he didn't want to be a FJ sponsor

·
Registered
375 Posts
Does anyone have pictures of what these look like on the car?

·
Registered
375 Posts
The links don't work for me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Links didn't work for me either. How 'bout this...
Anyone have them on a ZX3?

·
Registered
375 Posts
The links don't work for me.
Copy and paste ???

those look pretty cool. I think i'll get some and have them painted to match the car. The area that those protect on my car is starting to get pretty sandblasted.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just saw a pic of the euro/german flaps. They are much larger. Personally, I think they're too big, but then again the pic didn't show the whole car, just a close up of teh mud flap. Those little ones in the pic above look like they'd do the trick without being to gaudy.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well here is picture of real euro for you my friends...
Follow this link, too huge to post in here.

Rear works OK, but front doesn't really give protection... or then I just have too wide wheels

Oh yeah I forgot, I have Eibach Pro-System (Just like FlaFocus) and those do rub on the ground... badly even... but you just get used to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts