Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chump

I'm just glad I never donated

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
sorry, a lot of us aren't members of srt forums. mind copying and pasting some stuff?

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
It must've gotten dust-binned because I'm a long term member and can't see it.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Here:

The Cliff Notes:

Rezin8 (Greg) was the SRToc President. Greg did good things for awhile.
Greg even started a "company" here called "Cause for Divorce Racing".
Greg even got props from Dale (or is it Dom?). Real props, not the props he gives Coy to make him feel good before he goes to bed at night.
Then Greg started a group-buy for NEX coilovers. A long time passes and no one hears anything more about the group-buy, even though a lot of people have have already paid him.
Then the forums get word that Greg is going to the hospital for some sort of "brain surgery". Turn out this was a lie. Greg used the money from the coilover group-buy for other things.
Thank to either "due dilligence" or "being an a$$hole" (both are good) by Blubyu and others, it was found out that Greg had been arrested for computer fraud and taking illegal donations from his website. Now Greg is banned from the forums.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whoops, sorry. Thanks Jinstall

·
Banned
2,018 Posts
that sure is a different bunch over there

I like the one post about the guy's wife that smashed their SRT-4 into a POLE and he's like 'Ya, I'm going to start wearing my seatbelt'.

That's one smart family right thur, the wife is awesome enough of a driver to hit a phone poll on a dry road, the husband doesn't normally wear his seatbelt.... and of course they have kids.

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Just Typical!
-bix

1 - 13 of 13 Posts