Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been one of my dream cars since I was about 12.My Dad had 2 Regals and he has a friend that has a G.N. I owned 2 Regals as well in my teen years.But this waaaay better

More pics......

You got this kinda $ to lend me?

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Wow I have always loved those cars!!

Very rare indeed to find one in such mint condition like that.

If I had the money it would be mine.

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
So the McLaren badge makes it worth ~$90k? 215 miles or not, thats way to high for an '87 GM product. You couldn't drive it anyway, 2 days in the sun and the headliner and interior will start falling apart.

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
awesome car. I remember a zero mile GN going for some outrageous amount, and that was a long time ago.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I love those cars but Im gonna go ahead and call that one "overvalued". buy it now for 90k? no thanks. I'll give you 18k cause Im feeling generous.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
no doubt that price is rediculous!!

I had one i was building in NY, just the shell though

Was building the motor, when my buddies house caught fire and the shell was in his garage =\

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
awesome car. I remember a zero mile GN going for some outrageous amount, and that was a long time ago.
That's not just a Grand National, it's a GNX.

That's what people are missing.

This is not your normal Grand National, this is a GNX. AKA the "Corvette Killer." IIRC only like 500 or so were made ever. This is not a car, it's a collectable.

You do realize these sold new in 1987 for about $30k right? A mint condition car like this has got to be worth AT LEAST double that price.

http://www.buickgnx.com/

Nate

·
I'm black below the waist
2,739 Posts
i love that car.....id sell a kidney to get one....
I'll give ya 90K for a kidney. Mine are wearing out. What kind of condition are yours in? Dents..scratches...etc.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
There is another one on ebay with only 159 miles, it's up to 58K

·
Registered
275 Posts
That car pulled of a high 12 second quarter at Gateway completly stock.
Pure Monster, love it.

·
Registered
972 Posts
That goes in my list of collectables along with The 3000GT GTO, hardtop convertable, twinturbo. I think only 700 or so of those were made.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was hoping most would look closely at the grill and see that it was a GN-X.This one new went for 29,9500 I think brand new.I dont see and overhaul here,I see mint OG condition.I would most def,give a lung or a kidnet for that.Of course,i prolly wouldnt drive it either,this thing is only gonna go up in value.Man I can stop lookin at it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts