Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the BAT inc., in Florida offers these parts...has anyone changed their rods/pistons or other hardware on the bottom end from this company?? or where where would i be able to get this at(eastcoast)?? Has anyone done any of this work yet?? Crower parts, anything???

sorry for all the questions but i'm gettin this done this winter/soon and need help ASAP on how much it would run me or where to get the parts and or where to get it done at??

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I wish I could help. I've hired Focus Central for my engine build.

The parts they sell are most likely Crower, etc. You can buy Crower items from FocusBoy here on focaljet.com. I recommend talking to people like Dennis @ Focus Central or 1turbofocus (Tom) about such items and what you will need. Tony D can also probably help you figure out what you need and where to get it.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If you are gonna do a turbo though, get Tom to do that aspect of everything. He seems to have a wicked handle on everything in that regards.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its for n2o already on the car and toms turbo kit. We already talked and he told me what would be a good application...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts