Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Randy, I have the dogbone mount and ive just been lagging like crazy. I know its an easy install, but lately im just working and sleeping. How much would it be to have you guys install it?

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Greg... I'll install it the next time I see you. It's really easy!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Greg... I'll install it the next time I see you. It's really easy!
I can thoroughly recommend David as a fine greasy install slut.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I got Uber bored and installed it today. I also got a nice lump on my head from where the stock motor mount hit me in the head...grrr...

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Thanks guys. I got Uber bored and installed it today. I also got a nice lump on my head from where the stock motor mount hit me in the head...grrr...
Set that old mount aside. It sounds like you got the rare head-targetting model, which saw a limited production run in only a few months worth of Foci. On ebay it could EASILY fetch a couple bills.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Set that old mount aside. It sounds like you got the rare head-targetting model, which saw a limited production run in only a few months worth of Foci. On ebay it could EASILY fetch a couple bills.
I'll let you have it for uber cheap next time you come down

Oh, and if you trophy at nat'ls, I'll make it into a trophy for you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts