Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know the part number or where I could find one of the Magnaflow muffler that is small and round. The one that every one gets from Trubendz, I think it is like 20" long and has the center in and out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Thats a resonator, not a muffler. I have one and truly love it. No part number though - sorry

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
courtesy of bugshack (from a search)
... Magnaflow resonator you have two choices a 2"core (part#14445) for a better lowend or a 2.5" core(Part#14415) for high end power both are stainless Magnaflow resonators that fit right on to the front straight section of their cat-back. Price is $42. for the resonator. The total is $277. all stainless and VERY quiet. The FS Stealth system is aluminized steel, Its $60 more if you want the ceramic coating which you will need if you want to match the durability of stainless. Call 1-800-276-6399

·
Registered
631 Posts
courtesy of bugshack (from a search)
... Magnaflow resonator you have two choices a 2"core (part#14445) for a better lowend or a 2.5" core(Part#14415) for high end power both are stainless Magnaflow resonators that fit right on to the front straight section of their cat-back. Price is $42. for the resonator. The total is $277. all stainless and VERY quiet. The FS Stealth system is aluminized steel, Its $60 more if you want the ceramic coating which you will need if you want to match the durability of stainless. Call 1-800-276-6399
What is $277? The Magnaflow exhaust fit? S-plane Lucy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts