·
Registered
64 Posts
I tried frozen yogurt once, be more specific

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Originally posted by Wedge1212:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by eshock:
I tried frozen yogurt once, be more specific
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">now that was great!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">way to welcome a new member guys...

bluestreet, I know there are a few guys on here that have weld-on mufflers only. I highly doubt you'll see much performance gain from these, but if you do go with one, one of our sponsors: www.modernperformance.com has plenty to choose from

and welcome to the jet

·
Registered
210 Posts
Actually you can do quite well and save some bucks. The most restrictive part of the stock system are the mufflers. The stock tubing is really pretty good as it uses all mandrel bends and is high quality pipe. My recommendation would be to remove both mufflers then replace the front one (middle of car) with a Hooker Aero Chamber # 21500HKR http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/ES/ESHHM/Aero.html#Universal1
Then add some pipe and your favorite tip at the rear to replace the stock rear one. You can buy the Hooker from Summit for $50. them take it to your favorite muffler shop and have the work done, unless you have a welder.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Originally posted by David Anderson:
Bug, but it all depends on your mods. I for one have a welded in muffler with resonator removed. But all I wanted was sound, in which I got. Later on, if I do FI, ill re-do it all with 2.5 custom, but until then, I see NO gains with a weld in, just better at anoying the neighbors
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What muffler did you weld in? The Hooker has a quiet deep tone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts