Registered
5,141 Posts
i love it man

u put the disc on the back or is that stock on the 05's

oh u dont miss the boost

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
HOT! The drop and wheels combo looks great. Looks like a very decent step up from the Casper mobile.

What did ya do with the turbo kit?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the ST comes standard with rear disc.

Yeah I miss the boost but I only had it for a little while, I never really had a chance to get used to it.

Thanks

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Clean and tasty; just the way I like it.

Superb, Sir.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the last two- is the off center picture taking unintentional or are you going for an artistic angle?
Well if they look good then I meant to do it
but if not then it was an accident.

Seriously though I was just trying to take the best picture to show off the car in the best way possible.

Do they suck?

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
On the last two- is the off center picture taking unintentional or are you going for an artistic angle?
Well if they look good then I meant to do it
but if not then it was an accident.

Seriously though I was just trying to take the best picture to show off the car in the best way possible.

Do they suck?
pics are fine bro

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What did ya do with the turbo kit?
Was your getting rid of the previous car due to a problem or just wanted to change up?
HEHE, well it was due to a few problems some mechanical some personal. But in the end I'm happy with the ST. And I definitly have plans for boost in this cars future. I'm just playing the waiting game right now.

Oh yeah I sold the turbo kit. I pretty much parted the car out before I sold it.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
DAMN! I hate you. What would really set that car off is the Focus Sport CF lip, and SVT side skirts. That is one nice looking sedan.

·
19,806 Posts
But in the end I'm happy with the ST. And I definitly have plans for boost in this cars future. I'm just playing the waiting game right now.
Come on over and introduce yourself to everyone in Duratec Tuning. You might find that you like the naturally aspirated options (to the tune of 220 + HP) over the hassle of boost.

Either way, your sedan will be envied by many.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DAMN! I hate you. What would really set that car off is the Focus Sport CF lip, and SVT side skirts. That is one nice looking sedan.
That was actually next on my list of mods. I'm not exactly sure about the SVT sides but definitly the FS lip.

And thanks everyone for the comments. I was really nervous about the O5 untill I lowered it. It was then I knew there was hope.

Thanks

·
19,806 Posts
The drop is perfect; which springs did you use?

Did you swap dampers, too, or stick with the OE SVT versions?

BTW, I posted one of your pics in OT in the '05 NA ST thread.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Very nice.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.