Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had her since October, but never snapped any photos until now. My old car was a '00 SE with a few modifications. I'm not much of a photographer, but, as you can see, my intentions were good, LOL.

The only mods so far are H&R coilovers and the ST grill. Comments welcome.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought a ZX3 a couple of months back. As it turns out my little one, who still requires a car seat, likes to go everywhere in the Focus. If I would have know he liked it so much, I'd have probably bought a ZXW. Wasn't there an awesome looking wagon in the last issue of Focus Fanatic????

BTW, I like the car, I think I personally would have chosen silver though.

·
Registered
924 Posts
nice color..black might look cool too

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Looking VERY nice!

Guess I'll be a part of the minority and say that I love the '05 wagons. Out of all the '05 models, the front end did the best for the wagon IMO. And the drop is just perfect. Now, all you need is a set of real wheels (i.e. no steelies)!

Great job so far!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looking VERY nice!Now, all you need is a set of real wheels (i.e. no steelies)!
Rims are about all this wagon's crying for at the moment.

I wish I had gotten the wagon instead of my ZX5; I love the looks and the extra room.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What the?? I actually like a wagon? What is wrong with me? That looks alright.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the nice comments!
Some answers to your questions/comments:

Covert1: I have the rears all the way down and the fronts about 2/3rds of the way to the top of the threads. It has a rake to it--probably because the rear H&R pieces are designed so that you could haul a load in the back w/o riding on the bumpstops.

HRK: Tint is next on the list--not too dark though, And my wagon < yours x a zillion. I posted a question about suspension in your thread.

Bustonit: You read my mind.
I was originally considering the SVT euro rims, but I just love the look of the ST200s. (The OEM spoiler is on my future mods list, too.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts