563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent posted for awhile. I miss you guys :-(
Here's a couple pics of my new girlfriends

This is my new rush in life below

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Nice wheels! I'm happy you got rid of the decals along the sides there... it wasn't flowing well IMHO...

·
Banned
410 Posts
Haha,,, those pics are cool.. It almost looks like you took one pic, cut out the car and stuck it in different backrounds.

Those bikes are bad, my boy has a 750 and a 600 and they are truly a work of art.

Tom

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, had to throw in the Ben and Jerry's sign. Thats all we got here man....Maple Syrup and Ben and Jerry's (and lots of snow soon!)

·
Registered
684 Posts
love the rides!! im so jealous.

yeah speaking of snow, isnt it hard to ride the bike. you got snow most of the winter then after that most of the roads are in bad condition. the only place to ride is on the highway. of coarse no one is on them so you've got plenty of space to ride.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
love the rides!! im so jealous.

yeah speaking of snow, isnt it hard to ride the bike. you got snow most of the winter then after that most of the roads are in bad condition. the only place to ride is on the highway. of coarse no one is on them so you've got plenty of space to ride.
They actually take care of the roads pretty well man. There are alot of pot holes and moose and stuff so ya, you gotta be careful.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Don't forget the beautiful fall colors, you have those too. My Girlfriend is from Jericho, know any one named Larose? We are going to be visiting her parents this weekend. I'll look out for that sweet WRX.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Anything is better then riding in FL... U can be crusin on a nice sunny day and then out of nowhere at tropical depression will come pouring down on you. If any of you ride. Rain sucks.

Tom

·
Registered
258 Posts
Very nice car and zuk. I've got a R6 myself. How long have you been riding?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I need a motorcycle. A fast one.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anything is better then riding in FL... U can be crusin on a nice sunny day and then out of nowhere at tropical depression will come pouring down on you. If any of you ride. Rain sucks.

Tom
Ill take rain over Snow and ice anyday!

·
Registered
641 Posts
WRX with just intake and apex exhaust sounds so mean. Nothing sounds like it. Hey, madcow...280/285 in your sig. is that your HP/Tq ?

=dRe=

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice car and zuk. I've got a R6 myself. How long have you been riding?
Thx.

Ive had my bike license for about 10 years but havent had a bike in about that

1 - 20 of 27 Posts