i kno ALOT of people who buy twins of almost every car they buy

nice transition definitely...have fun in arizona

·
Registered
2,912 Posts

lol...that says a lot...

why would you have 2 svts when you could have like a svt and srt. or rsx or any other performance car in that $ range.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

lol...that says a lot...

why would you have 2 svts when you could have like a svt and srt. or rsx or any other performance car in that $ range.
why do u care...its not you living in the family, paying the taxes, or the car payments...

let's focus on 'arguing with purpose' focusin

-chris

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
do you ever forget which ones yours?
Once we agreed on where to park there was no more of the confusion! But yes I did try to get in her's a great number of times, I'd hit the keyless and grab the handle and of course it would still be looked and for a second I'd go...WTF!
thats funny stuff

·
Registered
2,912 Posts

lol...that says a lot...

why do u care...its not you living in the family, paying the taxes, or the car payments...

let's focus on 'arguing with purpose' focusin

-chris
okay chris

-chris

·
Registered
231 Posts
Haha great lookin' cars!! I live in Flagstaff right now but am moving down to Avondale to go to UTI next month so i'm sure we'll see eachother!! Go by the dezert focus thread and we'd like to have you join us on our big run coming up september 9th!

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
I promise that if you have seat heaters you will use them again...It drops down to about 30 degerees in the desert during winter time. Its a dry cold to...and dry cold chaps.

Schaweet cars! I think you should have as many of them as you want!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
I think your plates should read "FOOK MI" and "FOOK YU"

if too many people wouldn't take offense to it, crap i would pay for them...those would be classic, i say get a set of euro plates for the front that read that

·
Registered
993 Posts
I think your plates should read "FOOK MI" and "FOOK YU"

if too many people wouldn't take offense to it, crap i would pay for them...those would be classic, i say get a set of euro plates for the front that read that

hahaha that [censored] would be hilarious!

nice twins too

1 - 20 of 38 Posts