Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks great matey! Love the contrast with the wheels and graphics against black bodywork!
Rich

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
378 Posts
holy crap that rear bumper is huge

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Wow the white on black scheme looks a lot better then I thought it would. I don't like most graphics, but the ones you have really look good.....stylish yet tasteful and not over done. I also love the wheels and would like a set in gunmetal for my focus. Some tint on the windows would really look good in my opinion. What are your future plans for it? Keep up the great work!

Mark

·
Registered
519 Posts
Looks good man! It may look cool to take apart your door handles and paint them white too. I've never seen it done, so it would be original, and also complete the graffics.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, thanks for all the compliments. I was actually gonna get them tinted last month untill I hit a deep pothole. It bent in about two inches of the inner lip of the rim and kept the tire from making a proper seal. Fortunately my tire was fine and all I had to buy was a new wheel. It sucks cuz I'm still a student in college with a part time job and I have to save for the more expensive things. I could definately see those door handles painted tho. I only have an OBX intake so I plan to do some more performance mods now. I did port my stock throttle body yesterday and plan to add focus central underdrive pulleys as soon as possible
Anyways...thanks again and if anyone has any opinions on some future mods...feel fee!

·
Registered
918 Posts
The best compliment I can give is this...Usually if someone posts a pic of an aluminum wing, they get flamed. I love your car! and I believe that you show that you can use more than one type of wing, and it looks great! Keep up the good work, and keep the pics coming.

-Corey

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Corky! Yeah, I know, I was alittle weary about postin pics of my car cuz I didnt think I would get very many positive responses...especially about the wing, but so far so good. Anyways...I went ahead and posted a few more pics in my imagestation album at the to if anyone wants to take a look. Im just to lazy to post the pics... OPINIONS ARE WELCOMED!!! Also what do you guys think about the hood graphics...logo, lines or get rid of it all?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Those are the only white wheels that I have seen that I really like. Sweet ride!!!

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
The car looks good. I think I have seen you (or a car that looks just like yours) driving over by TIA, getting onto I-275 North.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts