Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is how crappy my driveway is. Now you know why the lowered cars have even more trouble!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
to hell with that, I would just park on the side of the street, untill I fixed that driveway, that sux.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about reversing into the driveway?
that is even worse cuz the front is lower than the rear. I tried it one day and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty !!!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Dude the slope is immense....its probably about a 12 to 5 pitch maybe I am just guessing, I know its a pain just to walk up, hell we had trouble getting my ZX3 with the eibach kit up there...on the other hand it would cost TOO much money for greg to try and level it out or something of that nature...Mad props to the riendeer master!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lox

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
whoah....that's some crazy drive way action. Some guys have to go balls to the wall at the auto-x just to get onto three wheels....all you gotta do is go up yer drive way.
nice

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
LOL, there's pics somewhere of a civic in houston with a chassis/suspension so stiff its lifting the inside wheel going up a FLAT driveway with a 1" curb

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think he would scrape if not completely crash if he tryed going in staight, that angle is probably the only way of doing it without destroying the car. This is similar to the reason why off-road 4x4s go over trenches one wheel at a time. ie- less chance of bottoming out or hanging on a bumper

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Isnt that just the weirdest feeling??!!

haha...mine did it once...as I was going up into a Bennigans...I felt the inside wheel lift up and become level with the car!! It was awesome!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's time to move.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
If that was my driveway i would have to park it on the road!
You should make some kind of wooden ramps to get up your driveway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts