Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soon to have custom ram air induction. all i have yet to do is pickup a ractive filter with the heat shield, and then run the tubing.

as you can see it will enter the headlight here.

and here are just some random pics.

as you can see i mounted my foglights in the housing, less attention from the popo that way.

and the custom exhaust.

·
Registered
295 Posts
as you can see i mounted my foglights in the housing, less attention from the popo that way.
I would rather own a cold air intake then take my headlamp out. I don't think your gonna see much of a HP gain if any.

Also the exaust why. You do if for looks. If you did it's not working. The pipe looks like it will scrape and the rear bumper looks like it's been stripped of it's pride.

I am not trying to be an ass but I don't know how to say this nicely.

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
uhhhhh...hmmmm...let's see.....the Euro Tail lights look GREAT!!!!! Necessity is the mother of all invention...maybe you'll come up with something...dont quit tryin.

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Actually, I really like what he's done with the head light- he just needs to do the same thing to the other side maybe... it's sortof Terminator-ish... I mean, there's Arnold, and then there's after half his face has been scraped off the metal skeleton... that's what his headlights look like. MEAN in kindof futuristic retro way. LOL

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
while i may not like it......I can appreciate the time you've taken to do the work......and as long as your happy with it thats all that matters

but do wash it

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
give him a break, he's from Minnesota.

anyways, the car really really really needs a good wash and wax. I'm not gonna bash or anything, but some of your "custom" work does need a good... rework?

·
7,509 Posts
are you trying to do this

this car was at FOTB, can I just recommend that you sacrifice a fog light if you feel the need to lose a light...dont make it a headlight.

·
Registered
350 Posts
We should look foward for the next days to come to see his final work. This is just the beginning and maybe when he is finish with his project he will have his car cleaned and the mods will look "rare" but original.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
well., not too bad man, the little lights dont look bad, just not what we are used to, maybe do that on the other side also? and does that exh. hit the ground a lot, cause that bend goes waaaayyyyy low man. bring it straight out, and if you keep it that way, drill a hole in the bottom so it wont rust off, lol...
Adamo
keep us updated Mr. Original!
!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I can see the functional side, I guess.
But why mount the license plate there???

·
7,509 Posts
no that was dryer hose

1 - 20 of 31 Posts