Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drove up to Mt. Evans, just about 30 miles SW of Denver.
it's the highest paved road in North America.
i make 7.5 psi at Denver, but only could barely get up to 6 up there.
here's some shots...

and here's a spy photo of one of those new Audi SUV Porshe/VW hybrid looking deals...
saw about 3 of them up there for their high altitude testing, i guess.

·
Registered
993 Posts
nice ride too

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
that a very nice lookn car u have there sir

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i appreciate it! thanks guys.

dan

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
I will say it again. PUT THAT BADGE BACK ON AN '05 WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!! hehe j/k

Your car looks hot, and it sounds like it is pretty quick. I am liking the whole pakage with the exception of the vinyl. (However I am thinking you have actual reasoning for the vinyl, and it is not just for fun)

<Napoleon>Sweet!</napoleon>

·
Registered
924 Posts
i like the focal jet sticker on the front windshield..i was gonna get that but how did you get yours in white?...i dont know i would mind one in black

·
Registered
326 Posts
nice car....what does the badge say on the hatch?

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mt. Evans is the tallest paved road in North America. it's taller than Pike's Peak, but not by much. Pike's Peak is paved , but only in certain places, the rest is dirt and gravel.

the badge on the back, is the newer FOCUS emblem, but underneath, it says "SUPERCHARGED"

what Vinyl are you talking about? the stickers? yeah, i like stickers..hahah. or my passenger seat liner...i did all for seats...but i took out the driver's and rear for weight savings.

the dark gauge, is my A/F ratio..it's a Megan Racing one, that i bought for my bro's Audi. i ended up using both boost and a/f...but i got a white faced autometer, so i gave him back his boost... i'm gonna give him back his a/f soon.

Yes, there is yellow Electrical tape on my steering wheel for the top center position of my wheel. I like the looks...not sure if i pay attention to it while AutoXing...

the the windshield banner is yellow. it's a bit faded, been on there for over 2 years...
thanks for the comments, guys!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, the banner is all chewed up, you need a new one! LOL Cool shots, and cool car.

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
881 Posts
The next time I'm in CO, I'm gonna go up there and disconnect my battery, and reset the computer. I think that I will perform better in the lower altitudes after the reset. At least for a while....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts