Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the duration of the time I owned my focus.. I enjoyed the driving experience... But I'm in a new division of auto enthusiasts now... Boost Addicts Anonymous.. Sold my ZX3 to my manger of all people, he took over payments which was a blessing to me at the time, in debt over my head so thats an extra 5-6 hundred extra dollars I could use per month.. Driving an F-250 for a bit to save some cash.. and more than likely its gonna be a rotary that nabs my cash this time.. Either a 2nd or 3rd gen RX7... either way its gonna be fun, gonna be rediculous, and alot of bruised honda egos... I'll still be around based on the simple fact that this is by far the most well rounded forum I've ever seen, the people here are awesome, help you out in a heartbeat, so I'll be 'round... but for now... My brain might as well have triangles rotating and spinning around...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Wait, you're going to get a FD or FC and just bully them Honda's?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by ax0n:
just watch out, those 7's take a LOT of maintenance.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hell yeah! Along with the maintenance is the CASH!!!$$$$

·
Registered
733 Posts
depends on how you treat them...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just feel as if the performance potential of the focus requires an assload of cash, something I don't want to invest in, as with the FD or FC chassis, high trap speeds and rediculously smooth acceleration can be attained for less that what would be required from a honda or focus... that and I really wanna bully civic, focus, mustang and other nuisances.
.. Gimme a break.. You'd love it if your zetec motor put out 200hp and you could lift it yourself...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by marioA:
cause hondas and camery's etc....are very lame.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fords are lame too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts