Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've added another Ford Family Member to the Parker Household. Here is my newly acquired 2000 F-150, and some pix of the SVT Focus to go along with it too.

2000 F-150 XLT Sport; Ext. Cab (4 door suicide style), 5.4L Triton V8, Automatic, Class III Tow Package, MAAP Nerf Bars, Bully Step Hitch Cover, Bully Billet Tongue, Bully Billet Ball, Ford OEM Bug Guard, K&N Replacement Filter, Auto Meter Triple Pillar Pod, Ultra Lite Trans. Temp Gauge, Air/Fuel Gauge, and Boost Gauge, Silver Indiglo Gauges (Blue Numbers), Carbon Fiber Bezel, Billet Oval Rear View Mirror, Billet Antenna, Harley Davidson Front Valance w/OEM Navigator Fog Lights, Street Scene Roll Pan, Street Scene Smooth Windshield Cowl, Clear Corner Lights, KMC 22" SS Chrome Wheels (need tires), Dual 10" Sub Box (needs amps still) w/Alpine Type R 10"s. I think that there is more, but I cant remember it all right now!
Alot of the stuff still needs installed, but hey - I'm working on that!

Here is the link for Imagestation people: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289373261

Here is some pix:

And the SVT:

Thanks,

JP

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
that truck is sweet, my buddy has one that he just bagged.
any plans for lowering it?

svt is lookin nice also

edit: btw r those headers? on the svt?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the truck is sweet. Im going to be doing a lot to it. I just picked up a Belltech 3/4 kit for the Lightning (which should lower me more than 3/4). I'd love to do bags, but simply cannot afford it right now.

As for the SVT. The pix are kind of misleading. The Pic with the Intercooler is from when I was boosting it. The Pic of the Header is the Factory Header, which has been Jet Hot Coated, and had the EC Logo added to it (EC turbo'd my SVT). I am in the process of doing something a bit different with the SVT now, and may actually just Turbocharge the Truck instead!?!

But plans change daily! Lol

THanks for the props!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
And the SVT:

Look at the Pig on the side of the road. I hope you didn't get pulled over lol.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah i love that pic
, commended him on it first time he posted it in another thread, absolutely gorgeous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts