·
Registered
121 Posts
nice i was loveing them fenders and how clean it looks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...I'm kind of a shy person or I would have just come up and said hey. I just enjoyed being there and being able to somewhat match faces to some of the screen names and pictures of their rides

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
it's funny how at the big GTG's you think of people not by their name but by their focaljet handle and their car.

eg: "holy crap that's hotrodkris's spongebob!" etc etc

·
Registered
82 Posts
...wish I coulda been there...too bad it was on the other side of the friggin country

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
...wish I coulda been there...too bad it was on the other side of the friggin country
yea tell me about it,when i heard focus on the beach i was praying Daytona beach,but no...that white focus is nice n clean,i like it...if i had gone to FOTB i woulda been all about the focus's til i seen erica(wow),then my attention would be changed
hopefully a FOTB type of thing will start on this side of the country

---Ted

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
it's funny how at the big GTG's you think of people not by their name but by their focaljet handle and their car.

eg: "holy crap that's hotrodkris's spongebob!" etc etc
You have no idea how true that is...

Everyone kept walking up too me and saying, "Hey it's me, John."

I was like
"What's your FJ name?"

Then they seemed insulted.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
I guess it's kinda obvious who I am.
same here .. idunt know what it was .. maybe the chrome or the tattoos but eveyone seemd to know me yet i was walking around reading name tags to meet people

i noticed kristina by the double d's .. i seen her focaljet tshirt pic and spotted her knockers 50 yards away

and she kept whistling at me throughout the day

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
I'm only a 36D, sorry to disappoint, Chromie.

And thanks for the frosty beverage.
yeah but i saw two boobies that were d's so they were double d's in my vison !!!

no problem i aim to please

when ever i see a fine woman who is all hot and thirsty i like to quench their thirst with my heaven sent nectar !

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
this shot was worth the whole trip!!!!! PM me if you have a high rez of this pic

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
this shot was worth the whole trip!!!!! PM me if you have a high rez of this pic
damn thats so awesome looking...i really wish i coulda been there...tho mine probably would have been the most stock lookin focus there...

--Ted

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hey... It's nice to know someone else liked how my ride looked. It's also good to know that all the bugs on the bumper didn't show up in the pic.

Greetings all. Nice place ya' got here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That would be the Scorpian Body kit. You can find it through various dealers, or (if you're so inclined) eBay. The guys who made mine were local, so I didn't have to worry about the $100 or so that they would have charge for shipping.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts