Ford Focus Forum banner

My Friend's Awesome Turbo Setup

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  BlazeZX3 
#1 ·
Re: My Friend\'s Awesome Turbo Setup

250whp on a 4cyl eclipse gt???

Hmm...what do those do stock, seems kinda high no?

#2 ·

2.4 liter SOHC, 250whp? it can be done.

#3 ·

i know it can, but at 8psi and 250 at the WHEEL? Im by far not arguing, just wanted to know...

henamenant...i got the tranny done dawg, gotta dyno soon yo...let me know...you can take some time off with the secratery in the back room, while i dyno, no prob

#5 ·

its all about tuning baby!

#11 ·

Originally posted by nazthug:
i know it can, but at 8psi and 250 at the WHEEL? Im by far not arguing, just wanted to know...

henamenant...i got the tranny done dawg, gotta dyno soon yo...let me know...you can take some time off with the secratery in the back room, while i dyno, no prob
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't think that's too far fetched. There's a guy here in CO running 275whp on pump gas in his tuned GTI 1.8 litre. I don't remember what the PSI is, but I know it's not too high. On race gas he puts down 301hp to the wheels.

#12 ·

Originally posted by konazx3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by nazthug:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't think that's too far fetched. There's a guy here in CO running 275whp on pump gas in his tuned GTI 1.8 litre. I don't remember what the PSI is, but I know it's not too high. On race gas he puts down 301hp to the wheels.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah that's a GTI...anything w/ a turbo out of the box is always gonna go higher

#16 ·

***UPDATE***
Well, my friends car is now at 264 whp at 8 psi! with his new clutch and injectors. He FINALLY got his car back yesterday and it sounds frikin AWESOME! Anyway just thought id share,
Garrett

#17 ·

that motor looks old and nasty for such a new body design and especially the high price of these fat over weight boats...good power figures though, gotta love the turbo numbers...pppppssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

#18 ·

Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
that motor looks old and nasty for such a new body design and especially the high price of these fat over weight boats...good power figures though, gotta love the turbo numbers...pppppssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Old and Nasty, are u serious? That is such a clean setup. Nice and polished, i dont know what picture your lookin at

Garrett

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.