Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Writing this post is bitter sweet I have to say. Tuesday March 12, 2013 is my last day here at Buschur Racing.

After 10 years here at Buschur Racing I have made the decision to move on to a new adventure & explore new things. I have taken a position with another company in another industry and I am relocating to just outside of York, PA.

Deciding to leave my family, friends and the shop is the hardest choice Ive ever made as this area of Huron County Ohio has been my life for almost 32 years. Its familiar & "comfortable", however I feel this is the best choice for me to grow as a person.

Working here at the shop since 2003 has given me a lot of great opportunity to do things I never really imagined Id do. Travel all over the country, race, attend different races & shows, work on a race team, meeting TONS of people, see milestones set and make life long friends all over the country & world.

David has given me a lot over those 10 years. Not just money, dinners, a place to work, discounts on parts but also patience, understanding, forgiveness, a great amount of knowledge on many things not just car stuff and most of all true friendship. Im sure some of you may see him as hard headed, rude, vulgar or whatever but if you TRULY knew David like I do you would have a totally different view on him Im sure. Honestly he's just honest, straight forward & more passionate about cars than ANYONE Ive ever met. Some just cant handle that. It is what it is then. David, THANK YOU for all that you've given to me over these 10 years. While my employment at BR is ending the friendship never will.

Nick, Ted, Daniel... its been a great run working with you fellas! You will be missed.

To all of my clients... THANK YOU for allowing me to serve you for almost the 10 years that Ive been here. This time has straight flew by. Its been a BLAST though! Especially the couple times a year when I get to see everyone at our events here.

Im going to end with this...KEEP SUPPORTING BUSCHUR RACING!

Seriously guys... How many other REAL 4G63 / DSM / EVO shops are left? Many have moved on to other platforms. Your support is what keeps us in business for YOU. Bullet proof engines, sensibly priced parts and continuing to innovate parts such as the clutchless 4 speed thats on its way to market.

I hope to see all of you at the Shootout in August! Maybe David will even let me run the dyno like I always do. :)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Take care,
J-ROD

P.S. - If you'd like to stay connected with me, of course Im on Facebook and you can feel free to add me. www.facebook.com/jarrodbarnett99 its the best way to stay in touch with people nowadays I think

·
Registered
883 Posts
Best of luck to you in your adventures!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts