After almost a month of waiting, either for the off road pipe to come in from FC or the snow falling, i finally got my pacesetter shorty and offroad pipe on! only problem i had was getting the egr to re-attach to the off road pipe. I wrestled with it for a couple of hours and finally i decided "I dont really need the EGR damnit." so now the whole system is out of the car. i took the nut off the egr pipe and put 3 pennies in it and used the muffler repair goo that resists heat up to 2300 degrees and filled the hole for the egr. everything works just great now. no leaks and no CEL so far so im happy. not a bad power increase for the little bit of money spent!