Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car went from this...

To this...

Coming back off leave, goin over donner summit in cali. the CHP shut the roads down to anyone without chains or 4wd so as i was gettin off the freeway i hit some ice and played pin ball with a gaurd rail...

Now i am ****ed cuz i spent all my cash on my vacation and have to figure out a way to raise my 500 dollar deductible

god life sux

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have taken 40 b4 and its been good but damn winter in the middle of may, started the insurance process today when i goto the body shop im gonna see if he can hook it up with the deductible

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i dealt with the insurance today and they already cut me a 3 grand check. They are replacing my fender, door, front bumper, fixing some dents and scratches on my passenger side and roof that i have had on there for months. They are pretty puch repairing the damage pulling all the dents in my entire car and repainting it. lol

I gotta go back and do a seperate claim on my windshield and they are goin to call me about my rims. 3 of them got curbed really good but since tsw dont make them no more i dunno what they will do.

I just gotta find out where to get the 500 bux.

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Jimmy:
If you really like the wheels and dont want new ones, you can find a place to refinish them. Unless they are severely damaged, you should be able to get them repaired.

That sucks man, was this the drive back from Vegas?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">its all cosmetic damage to the wheels, depending on what state farm does i will prolly just paint them.

well not from vegas but on my drive home

[ 05-13-2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Smoe ]

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you sure? i have called them up and they said they quit making the "revos" a few years ago, unless they started again and just renamed them to evo r's

where can i get them if they do still make them

· Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
aww you so nice steve...gotta call my insurance and see what they gonna do, they prolly just gonna pay me $ so i will prolly go get the tires de mounted, sandblast the rims, fill in the scratches with something then paint them gunmetal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.