Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at work yesterday, and my car was broke in to in the middle of a parking lot, in the middle of the f'in day!!! so much for "thieves hate the light". anyways they broke a window and made off with not only my 3 month old pioneer cd player, but my whole center console. controls and all. so im looking for suggestions now on what to replace it with. i haven't been on focaljet in forever, and i haven't done any mods in forever. im wondering what my different options (and suggestions) are for that center console w/ all the controls. i had the fake wood one which i always wanted to change. i know they make a plain black one, and i think a brushed silver one. is there something different for the SVT (that will fit in a sedan). thanks guys. and any suggestions would be helpful. im just kind of blown away right now.

-flipz

:edit: i just realized i was using the wrong word. they didn't take my center console, and i can't think of the name of the piece they took. but it's the triangular piece that surrounds the radio, a/c controls, etc. so im looking for suggestions, pics, etc, of the other kinds that are out there. thanks :edit:

mods- im posting basically the same topic in ICE, but related to car alarms (since mine apparently didn't function) so please don't delete 1 of them. thanks.

·
Registered
729 Posts
that sux man,,,,my car was broken into around thanksgiving,,,i found like a month ago it was the girl i was datin at the time,,,,she was cheatin on me with another girl and she needed drug money,,,so steal the stuff outa my car

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
that sucks flipz but fyi, the dash in all foci are exactly the same. every single part will fit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
she was cheatin on me with another girl and she needed drug money,,,so steal the stuff outa my car
ya know, i haven't hit a woman EVER...
but that wench needs a shovel to the brain for doing something like that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
she was cheatin on me with another girl

I prefer to continue with the rest of this part of the story...

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
May I suggest a Viper 790 alarm for yuor car? Pretty pricey but you will love it. It alerts you if your alarm goes off. Kind of a paging a system.

www.directed.com

I'm going to be getting in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I think that piece they stole from your car is called the radip surround. Sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey jibberish...

good link. not many people know about directed products.
its worth it to check out the entire product line in my opinion.

·
Registered
729 Posts
she was cheatin on me with another girl

I prefer to continue with the rest of this part of the story...

if i had a pic or this girl u would change your mind lol,,,i think i met her like 3 times and thought she was a guy before someone told me,,,,i mean she had a tighter fade than any guy i ever saw

·
Registered
186 Posts
then i say you hit her like her name was Frank.
What is that supposed to mean?

Sorry to here that man.
Frank

·
Registered
997 Posts
i know they make a plain black one, and i think a brushed silver one. is there something different for the SVT (that will fit in a sedan). thanks guys. and any suggestions would be helpful.
indy sells a european version that includes an LCD clock in it for like $109 or something

www.european-parts.com

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
If you can I suggest a Lo Jack System. I have the system in my car and it works great. Someone Stole my car and I call the cops and they little Chump got out of the car and ran as soon as they got behind him. I was lucky though, nothing was stolen or Crashed. If there was I probley strangle the guy that stole it. 2003 SVT Focus Sonic Blue.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
question for you. do you live in an area where the lo jack system is recommended? or did you just happen to have it for some reason? and how was your car stolen? i thought the starter was killed unless you are using the actual programmed key, did they have one of yours some how?

-flipz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts