Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My man\'s 85 Mustang GT

Went to a car show this weekend and he brought his car and just wanted to show everyone..

It runs 10.7 in the 1/4 mile. He loves his car.

And here is another one of mine just because.

Gotta love that bumper!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Re: My man\'s 85 Mustang GT

Jason...that Mustang is awesome. I heard you take off and wow!!! Sweeet! People...it looks great, but let me tell ya, it sounds as good as it looks! Great job.

And Tina...your ride looks perfect. Nice and simple. That bumper made a huge difference. Well and of course the side skirts!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

While i appreciate the work done, past experiences leave me to absolutely HATE the 85 mustang. (bad girlfriend experiences
)

looks cool tho, and you have to respect the power.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

Ah yes, both of my favorite cars and both look great - had an '80 Ghia, '84-1/2 GT w/T-tops, '90 LX-SC w/sunroof, etc. and now the 2001 SE-Sport w/Italia wheels, ST-170 headlamps, European X-pattern grille and Euro tails and I want the RS front bumper (like you have)

The '85 GT, the last year for the carburetor and the first year for the roller engine, stock that is; of course yours is a little, just a little, better than stock.

As for the Foci, that's the front I want. Have you had luck hooking up the fog-lamps yet?

Again, very nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts