Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had Tom Install a new engine for me last month

I just installed Crower Stage 4 Intake and Stage 3 Exhaust cams

I will be adding Toms head that will be p/p and shaved. It will be dynoed at his ship before and after his head is installed to show the gains from just his head alone.

P/S and A/C will be removed soon, the car should weight in at 2120lbs

and ofcourse i have the usual boltsons with a stock crank pulley

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
100% NA!

do you have another car for normal driving? i wish i had seen more of yours at fx03

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Here come the 13's

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
i had Tom Install a new engine for me last month

I just installed Crower Stage 4 Intake and Stage 3 Exhaust cams

I will be adding Toms head that will be p/p and shaved. It will be dynoed at his ship before and after his head is installed to show the gains from just his head alone.

P/S and A/C will be removed soon, the car should weight in at 2120lbs

and ofcourse i have the usual boltsons with a stock crank pulley

going for 13's or 12's

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13's for now. 12's when i get a 2.3l installed next winter.

i still have to get my custom intake manifold done and then adding Tom's MIC with 42lb injectors. shooting for 180-200WHP.

but right now the car feels great, perfect idle, like new. but with alot more power

·
Registered
482 Posts
i got to ride in it just after the cams installation. fast is a good thing! really you all didn't think chris was gonna sit by and let the forced induction peeps pass him by did ya?

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Got Head?!?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sounds like you are having lots of fun. Good luck !

So........ is the race on now? Who will be the first privately owned focus on FocalJet to be in the 13's all motor? I'm hoping that on sept 5th my car will see its first 13 second pass.

·
Registered
482 Posts
i wanna thank chris for coming by tonight to take me for another test drive... was fun. i've been around drag racing for 30 years. i can honestly say his car feels like a 13 second piece to me
good job so far !!!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
anythin is better than how it ran w/stg 4s thru a stock head. a bold move nonetheless. it'd be cool if chris can get the white-light sled into the next digit

-Ult

1 - 12 of 12 Posts