4 days and already 500 miles on it.

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
...Are you trying to challenge me to see how quick you can get out of warranty??
(3 months and one week of ownership; approaching 13,000 miles)

Just messin with ya...Very nice car; welcome to the club...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...Are you trying to challenge me to see how quick you can get out of warranty??
(3 months and one week of ownership; approaching 13,000 miles)

Just messin with ya...Very nice car; welcome to the club...

The way I'm driving it seems that I will have you beat in
two months.
After next week it will sit for a while my
zts is craving some attention.

·
Registered
860 Posts

The way I'm driving it seems that I will have you beat in
two months.
Haha...Sounds like a challenge...

·
Registered
159 Posts
WHOA! What's with the no fog lights on the ZX3?! How weird! Did Ford take that off the standard features list for 03 and I didn't notice?

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
WHOA! What's with the no fog lights on the ZX3?! How weird! Did Ford take that off the standard features list for 03 and I didn't notice?
Wow, I never noticed! I know the base 2004 ZX3 doesn't come with fogs, but didn't realize it for 2003. It lists it on Ford's site that way. Weird...

Do you have a rear sway bar? I know the 2004 base model ZX3 doesn't get that either.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I never noticed! I know the base 2004 ZX3 doesn't come with fogs, but didn't realize it for 2003. It lists it on Ford's site that way. Weird...

Do you have a rear sway bar? I know the 2004 base model ZX3 doesn't get that either.
Well I got the strip down focus(base model)with no nothing
just A/C. About the rear sway bar I didn't even know that was an option I thought that came standard?

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Well I got the strip down focus(base model)with no nothing
just A/C. About the rear sway bar I didn't even know that was an option I thought that came standard?

Used to. 2004 it won't. I'm curious if they started in 2003. If you get a chance, can you take a peep? Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts